Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ninja, Demon's Massacre

                This movie is hilarious, though not a traditional martial arts movie by far.    Most of the people in this seem to be Americans, but they’re dubbed as British and our main star Max is Australian.   This movie has some crazy sound, characters off screen when they’re talking and just all around the qualities of a b movie.    For that reason, I will not give this a lengthy review, because I don’t really see it as a martial arts film.
                The one thing I do want to say about this film is how annoying it is that every time Max seemingly dies, he somehow reveals that he knew about their plan to begin with.   Oh, like he knew they’d hit him with knives in the shoulders and thighs?   What if they hit your face? 
                But yeah, this movie is just bad.   I bought it because the back of the video said it was $59.99 (slightly higher in Canada) and the front said it was on sale for $9.99.   Granted, I only paid a dollar for it, but I had to see what kind of video tape sold for $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment